Do you want to visit Palermo and spend the night in a unique accommodation taking advantage of comfort, good food and wellnes? Do not miss the opportunity to share these moments with your loved one: you’ll both be gently massaged with aromatic essential oils and will swim in the warm water of our Jacuzzi bath, surrounded a magical atmosphere.
Once at BB10 Serpotta you would stop time and never leave!
“WELLNESS FOR TWO” OFFER INCLUDES:
– 1 night minimum stay in a Standard double room;
– Exclusive use of the wellness area with Jacuzzi, emotional shower, relax area (60 minutes);
– Courtesy kit including bathrobes, slippers, body oil (swimsuit is required);
– Couple massage (30 minutes);
– Rich breakfast buffet (sweet and salty);
Rate € 60,00 per person ;
– Confirmation deposit by credit card (50% of the total amount of the reservation);
– All reservations must be made at least 1 day before the date of arrival;
– The hour in which you want to use the wellness area must be communicated to the reception’s staff;
– Superior room instead of the Standard room: € 15.00 per night;
– Private parking: € 15,00 per day;
– Shiatsu Massage instead of Relax Massage: € 5.00 per person
FOR INFO & RESERVATIONS:
Mondello (Munneddu in Sicilian dialect) is a district and a touristic location, surround by Monte Pellegrino and Monte Gallo. Divided by the Favorita park from the city, it’s reachable trough many wooded royal track and other ways too.
The district is well known thanks to the beach that is one of the most wonderful sea-places in Sicily, to the liberty’s villas the highest expression of the Art Nouveau in Italy and for historical sites too. It’s the location of the World Festival on the Beach.
The Church of Jesus also known as Casa Professa, it is one of the most important baroque churches in Palermo and the whole Sicily
Over 2,500 years at a strategic crossroads of the western world have left Sicily with an unparalleled historical legacy. Nowhere else have Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans, French, Germans, Spanish, Italians and even British left such an indellible impression.
Whether you are more attracted by Greek temples, Roman villas and aqueducts, Norman cathedrals or Baroque churches, Sicily offers a range of historical sites that is not easily matched.