BB 10 Serpotta – Via Vincenzo Riolo, 10 – 90139 Palermo (PA)
How to reach us
from AIROPORT Falcone Borsellino (Punta Raisi) – 30 Km
– by Bus (about 50 minutes): Service “Prestia & Comandé”: you may purchase the ticket (price € 6,10) directly on the bus (for more information: www.prestiaecomande.it). This bus makes several stops in
the city until it reaches its final destination at the Central Train Station (“Stazione Centrale”). We advise you to get off at the Piazza Politeama stop, from where you can walk to our hotel in about 5/10 minutes according to the following directions:
from Piazza Politeama, head toward the Harbour (“Porto”) and turn to the right at the traffic light on Via Roma, keep walking along it and turn to the left at the traffic light on Via Cavour then turn at the third road on Via Vincenzo Riolo (the hotel is at number 10). Otherwise you may take a taxi at Piazza Politeama.
– by Train (about 60 minutes): The train station is located at the airport floor “-1“. The tickets for the route Punta Raisi – Central Station, cost € 5,80 and can be bought on www.trenitalia.com from 7 days prior to departure onwards, or at the Airport Railway Station ticket office (to reach BB 10 Serpotta from the Central Station see below).
from CENTRAL STATION Centrale – 2 Km
– by Bus (about 10 minutes): We recommend bus 101 and 102, which have a stop just on Via Roma close to Via Cavour. The city bus tickets can be purchased at kiosks at the railway station at the price of € 1,30 for a 90 minute/journey. Daily or weekly tickets are also available.
– on Foot (about 20 minutes): Walk along Via Roma toward Piazza Politeama until you cross Via Cavour; turn to the right on Via Cavour and then to the left in Via Vincenzo Riolo.
from the HARBOUR (“PORTO”) – 1 Km
– by Car (about 5 minutes): Drive along Via Francesco Crispi out of the harbor (direction Piazza XIII Vittime), turn to the right in Via Guardione and to the left in Via Vincenzo Riolo until you reach number 10.
– on Foot (about 15 minutes): Cross Via Francesco Crispi and keep the left until the roundabout of Piazza XIII Vittime, then go to the right on Via Cavour and after about 50 m on the right you will find Via Vincenzo Riolo.
REMEMBER TO BRING WITH YOU THIS SHEET ALONG WITH YOUR RESERVATION